Cover

Cover

sign up for my newsletter

Sign up for my newsletter to receive booking information and specials right to your inbox.




Thursday, September 2, 2010

On the other side | Southeastern CT Photographer

All photographers (not just professional either - even just the mom or dad who is the one always taking pictures of the family) can relate. When you are the one in charge of the camera, very few pictures are taken of you. When the kids fall asleep on their daddy, I grab my camera and take a few shots because these are the moments I want to remember.....and I think the kids will appreciate them too. However, very rarely does a picture get taken of me playing with the kids or them falling asleep on me. That's just the way it is. Well, recently we went to the beach and I asked my sister to hold my camera. Lucky for me, she didn't just hold it. She actually took pictures, quite a few pictures! She got one of (what I would consider) the best pictures of me with my son. He had just been knocked over by a wave and I picked him up to cuddle him. Not only did she take a picture, but she got a moment that could have easily been forgotten about. I'm pretty sure this will find a space on my wall soon.

1 comment:

  1. awwww thanks!! I tried to do a decent job with your fancy camera! There's never any pictures of me either!

    ReplyDelete