Cover

Cover

sign up for my newsletter

Sign up for my newsletter to receive booking information and specials right to your inbox.




Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Wedding of Mike & Crystal | Southeastern, CT Photographer

On September 10th, I had the pleasure and honor of being both a guest and the photographer for a great couple. Crystal and Mike.
I have now typed out 3 versions of this post because I'm trying to condense 8 years of friendship and stories into a couple of paragraphs. I will try to make this as short and sweet as possible.....
In 2002, I had just moved back from Turners Falls, MA where I went to photography school. I needed a job quick so I didn't have to live back with my parents too long. I ended up running into an old high school friend in a clothing store. She handed me an application, I got the job. This is where I met Crystal. She was a manager at the store and as soon as I met her, I knew we wouldn't get along....haha! This is true, but oh so wrong. We actually became very good friends quite quickly. When I became engaged, she helped me....pushed me really, to plan my wedding when I didn't know where to start.
Fast forward all these years. I was in my hospital bed after delivering our son. Crystal and Mike came to visit. This was the first time I had actually seen the 2 of them since their engagement. I could not have been happier. I thought they were perfect for each other.
They had an absolutely beautiful wedding. It was a gorgeous night and I had a fantastic time.
I would like to thank my friend, Kristin, for doing a little second shooting with me. She did a fantastic job, especially considering this was the first time she had picked up a dslr.













1 comment:

  1. Very nice work, Sheree! Gorgeous dresses on the bride and flower girls. And I love the cake. Looks simple, yet elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete