Cover

Cover

sign up for my newsletter

Sign up for my newsletter to receive booking information and specials right to your inbox.




Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Joy of Love: Day 2 | Uncasville, CT Photographer

The assignment for yesterday, which I never had a chance to download and post until now, was "What they look like".
Now, I may be biased, but my kids are ADORABLE! I decided to capture the funny little things, like how almost every time I point my camera at my daughter, she gives me a funny face. Now with my son, this is totally my fault. I'm potty training him so I put him in underwear and BabyLegs (which are the greatest help in winter potty training). I try to get his outfit to match, but let's face it, he's going to pee on the leg warmers anyway!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the funny face. And those leggings, well, I want a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her face! I love baby legs! I knit leg warmers for my kids and the LOVE them! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete