Cover

Cover

sign up for my newsletter

Sign up for my newsletter to receive booking information and specials right to your inbox.




Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Joy of Love: Day 5 | Southeastern CT Photographer

Love to Hate
Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE kids and mine especially, but sometimes the noise level is off the charts. What's one of the loudest noises ever? Marbles in a tin! My dad has so many marbles at their house for the kids to play with and keeps them in tins. So obviously they will swirl them around, dump them from tin to tin, throw them in the tins, etc, etc..... While at my parents' house yesterday, it was a good 10 minutes of marble on metal noise! It's so loud you can hardly hear yourself think over it, BUT they were having fun and not hurting each other, so I guess it's not all bad.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! I have a huge box of marbles that belonged to my dad. They used to be in a shoe box and I had to transfer them to a Rubbermaid box. Not quite as loud as a tin, but they ARE loud. But oh, how I love the marbles!!

    ReplyDelete