Cover

Cover

sign up for my newsletter

Sign up for my newsletter to receive booking information and specials right to your inbox.




Monday, January 9, 2012

Project 365....or 366, if you will | Southeastern, Connecticut Photographer

This year, I decided it was time for me to do something I've never done, but is done all over the photographic community.....a project 365 (but this is a leap year so +1). Every week I will come up with a new theme and every day we will post a different picture representing the theme. We're into week 2 now and I've got quite the group going with me. I have to say, even with camera phones, there are some pretty awesome shots being shared! It's so cool that I've actually had people I don't know ask to join!! I'm super stoked!
If you or anyone you know want to join in, come on over to Facebook and show us what you've got! This is open to all skill levels and like I said, even your camera phone is welcome. We don't judge, we just share inspiration. A good time is had by all and hopefully by the end of the year we will all be a little more creative, learn some cool techniques and maybe even have new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment