Cover

Cover

sign up for my newsletter

Sign up for my newsletter to receive booking information and specials right to your inbox.




Sunday, October 20, 2013

Where have I been?? Seriously ignored blog

Whoa....I knew it had been a long time, but I didn't know it had been this long! What a terrible blogger I've been. So, what have I been up to? So much! I've been photographing some awesome people and spending some quality time with my kids. I now have a first grader too, which has apparently sidetracked me greatly from this here blog.
Let's start with a wedding I did this summer. This wedding was unlike any wedding I had ever attended, let alone photographed. I will admit that I was nervous about this one. This wedding was aboard the Mystic Whaler, a tall ship that set sail out of New London. I'm not prone to sea-sickness, but what I was most fearful of was the size. This ship is on the smaller side and they had as many guests as they could fit. I imagined fighting through a crowd to be able to get to where I needed to be during the ceremony. Luckily, that was not that case and by the end of the wedding I was nearly in tears at the beauty of it. It was, quite honestly, one of the most gorgeous weddings I had ever have the privilege of photographing. A sunset on the water, what could be better than that?!


 And check out this bouquet! The bride made this using the extra pieces of her mother's wedding gown, which she had completely remade so she could wear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment