Cover

Cover

sign up for my newsletter

Sign up for my newsletter to receive booking information and specials right to your inbox.




Friday, March 9, 2012

Baby Danger | Southeastern, CT Newborn Photographer

Ok, so the title may have been confusing. This is not a post about babyproofing your home, although that is very important....I want you to meet Danger. Alright, his name isn't actually Danger, but that's what he was being called in the womb. After this couple found out they were having a boy, they wanted to call him something super masculine and what's more macho than "Danger"? Cute, yes? YES! Danger is 1 month old now and as I held him it dawned on me, even this one month old is smaller than my babies were at birth! Ok, so enough about my babies....
Danger and his mommy were enjoying a quiet day at home when I stopped over. I love the way new mommies (and I don't just mean first-time mommies) look at their tiny babies. I'm also a huge fan of the way babies curl right up on their mommies and feel so safe and happy. And, of course, I love when mommies let me photograph their little babies.

1 comment: