Cover

Cover

sign up for my newsletter

Sign up for my newsletter to receive booking information and specials right to your inbox.




Thursday, March 22, 2012

Super Spring Special | Connecticut Portrait Photographer

These last few days have been absolutely GORGEOUS! What's better than spending some quality time outside with your family in beautiful weather? I've definitely got spring fever and I want to share it with all of you. For a limited time, I'm giving everyone the opportunity to save $100! Book your session now and you'll get $50 off a regular session fee AND an extra $50 print credit to go with it. For details and booking, head over to my Contact page (up there on the right, right above the latest post) and send me a message by emailing me or take a look at my website or Facebook page! Remember, the sooner you book your session, the more likely you are to get the date you need. Also, Mother's Day is coming up....just a little reminder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment